Experienced Sous Chef
Stowmarket Gold Club is a private members’ club based in a lovely countryside location near Stowmarket, and we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef.
Applicants must have previous restaurant experience as a Sous Chef with a strong proven background for a minimum of 3 years.
At the club we offer breakfasts, all day bar snacks and restaurant food and fine dining in the evenings. We often cater for events at the club for between 50 and 100 diners.
Passionate about food, highly motivated, customer-focussed, you will also need to achieve high food safety standards.
This position is full-time for an immediate start and will receive a generous salary commensurate with your experience. There is no accommodation with this job and own transport is essential due to the club’s location.
If you are interested please forward your CV to:
Stowmarket Golf Club
or by email to: [email protected]
Stowmarket Golf Club is looking to recruit Hospitality Team Members to join our friendly club. We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work flexible hours during the week and weekends (it would therefore be helpful if you live within easy distance of the club). Training will be provided by the club on the use of the various online systems we use in the running of the club.
- Strive to ensure that members and visitors receive service, food and beverages that exceed their
- Ensure that the tables are always laid up in the correct and appropriate manner to the agreed
- Clear and clean tables as soon as customers have finished their drinks/food and left and prepare ready for further
- Understand the licensing laws and the legal obligations of serving
- To carry out all opening up and closing procedures and to ensure that the building is left secure with the alarm set at
- Maintain a high standard of appearance by ensuring that you are appropriately dressed, wearing uniforms and aprons that are clean and well
- Work with the Senior hospitality team members to maximise promotional opportunities.
- Attend relevant training courses to further your personal
- Be trained to Basic Level of Food Safety and Hygiene and to have successfully completed the basic certificate in food
Salary according to age and experience. Benefits include free parking, staff uniform and free meals when on duty, plus you would be working as part of a very supportive team.
Due to the location of the club own transport is necessary.
To apply please email your CV and a brief covering letter to offic[email protected]